HERE’S THE DEAL
Quite frankly, essential oils are not for everyone…they are extremely effective and powerful wellness tools, BUT you have to learn HOW, WHEN and WHY to use them if you want them to work for you. Don’t worry, that’s why I’m here. I love helping people get started with oils…so long as they are willing to learn.
Sign up for my FREE 12 day ecourse on essential oils here.
WHY NOT AMAZON?
Buying oils off of Amazon is risky because there is no guarantee of what you’ll actually be getting (lots of tampering happening). Watch this disturbing video and see what I’m talking about. You also don’t have any customer support and may not be able to return the oil. It’s just kinda shady. There is some very misleading marketing out there. If you see a bottle of “Pure. Therapeutic Grade” Frankincense oil for sale for less than $40 run far far away! It’s insane how much work goes into distilling true Frankincense oil!
THE PERKS OF HAVING A SPONSOR
Buying from a store instead of a direct sponsor means you are missing out on tons of free support, resources and education! Becoming a Young Living Member is about WAY more than just buying oils. You are also gaining access to an entire community of people devoted to wellness and who are there to SUPPORT AND EDUCATE YOU.
MY SPECIAL BONUS FOR SIGNING UP WITH ME!
If you choose to become a wholesale member with me as your sponsor, that means we get to become friends! And I get to help you learn everything you need to know about essential oils. I also like to do fun contests from time to time just for my members, and send you free goodies just for signing up!*
Use COUPON CODE: FREEGUIDE after purchasing a Young Living Premium Starter Kit (pictured below) to receive an amazing 400+ page reference guide as a gift from me. This book is essential when it comes to learning your oils and meeting your health goals. Make sure you use member #2095231 when signing up to receive this promo. After purchasing your starter kit simply email email@example.com to say hello and mention the FREEGUIDE promo code.
How To Become a Wholesale Member
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2095231 (so that I can send you your freebies and be your sponsor!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds HERE and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit. Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with a slightly larger diffuser (The smaller one has a cool 30 sec burst option and a nice light that you can turn on and off, but the larger one is my favorite because it covers more square feet and I like the way it looks).
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional Essential Rewards) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s a great program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention COUPON CODE: FREEGUIDE to get that promotion. Also mention if you were referred by a friend.
FAQs about the Wholesale Membership
Are there any monthly, yearly, or hidden fees?
Nope! No tricks or gimmicks or automatic charges to your credit card whatsoever.
Are there any minimum purchase requirements?
You must purchase one of the Young Living Starter Kits to get started, then it’s just a 50PV (product value) per year minimum to maintain membership, but there are no penalties if you don’t.
Can I just buy a few oils instead of the starter kit?
To become a wholesale member you must buy one of the starter kit options. If you simply want to buy individual oils you can create a retail customer account to do so, but you will be paying 24% more when you do. (or 50% more in the case of the oils you’d be getting in the Premium Starter Kit).
If I don’t like it can I return it?
Yes. You have 30 days to receive a full refund if you do not like your products.
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
Does “Distributor” mean I have to sell something?
Absolutely not! However, the Wholesale membership does allow you the OPTION to share Young Living with others and make an income by doing so. If you wanted to, you could simply enroll a few friends and help pay for your own oils, or you could decide to support your entire family by starting a home-business. You can check out our awesome team of Young Living distributors here (links to Meet our Team Page). We have everything you need to get started, plus free coaching calls from me as your sponsor! It’s what I love to do!
Why do they ask for my Social Security Number?
As a wholesale member you have the OPTION to make an income sharing young Living with others, therefore they are required by the IRS to send you a tax form IF you make more than $600 per year as a distributor. Young Living is a 20 year old company that has excellent online security and has never had a security breach. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds HERE.
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.